[TechAssist] Re: PTK195KB convergence off/not there

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:43:31 -0500

Larry,
There are a host a things to check. First check diodes CR19709, CR19710, and
CR19713. Check capacitor C19508. There are two resistors that are common
failures, R19703 and R19722 (both are 750K). Also check the following
transistors: Q19506, Q19508, Q19707, and Q19338. And always check the shield
cover on the convergence PCB to make sure it fits properly and tightly!
Happy hunting!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager