[TechAssist] Re: PTK195KB convergence off/not there

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:07:07 -0500

Larry:

Do you stock those convergence power supply boards? I would just sub the
board out. We stock a few of those, shop and service vans. They are only
around $30, way to cheap to troubleshoot. Although we have fixed some, we
quit after finding it is better for the customer and us to just replace the
module. At least if you have problems elsewhere, like we have seen, you can
look elsewhere.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
http://www.electricmedic.com
Check out the Electronic Repair Screensaver We created using Electric Medic
Images! More to come:

To download these Collections you must first install the Eyetide Viewer:

http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC

"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316

Featured Article:
Just what's worth fixing?
http://augustachronicle.com/stories/011099/fea_fixit1.shtml

http://www.electricmedic.com
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"WE REPAIR WITH CARE"

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Fisher, GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex