[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic Emerson EWC1301

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 21:31:45 EDT

Right you are. They are doing a great job and I think that the reason i can't
get past the name and password is my fault. They probably sent me info and I
goofed and didn't read it. I'm sure it will be all fixed soon. Hollis Bates,
Field Engineer-retired, Lewiston, Maine, HSWAD@xxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org