[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic Emerson EWC1301

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:43:49 -0600

Yes, they are quite similar. (similar in the 13" and 19", the 9" sets
are quite differrent)  The PS in both use the 2SK2662 and the mechanisms
are the same except the EWC1301 plugs in and the EWC1302 is wired to the
board. The load motor drivers  (which are common problems) are
different.  The vertical outs are different (another common problem).
BTW, the EWC1301 is the same as Mag CCC130 so maybe someone has the
manual on force that would be email-able.        John.

Tri-County Tv wrote:
> Hollis,
>           Is the EWC 1301 the same as EWC1302? The EWC1302 is in the members
> download section. HTH
> Tom Berger
> Tri-County TV
> Robbinsville