[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic Emerson EWC1301

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:10:24 -0400

You need to keep in mind, stating publicly that the Man*al is available on the
website may cause problems,
since most of these are copyr*ghted.
I suggest, if you don't want anyone to get into trouble, send private emails,
when you upload something
for another member.
Just a suggestion....

Jeff Dougherty