[TechAssist] Re: Need info on RCA e-eproms CTC197

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:46:07 -0500

Get yourself the "PONY" Eeprom programmer thru Ebay. $50 and you program
your own. Providing someone has the data.

I pull every 8 pin Eeprom from sets I repair, read them to the computer,
install a socket and re-install. Customer gets a "free" socket, I get
the info from his Eeprom.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx