[TechAssist] Re: Need info on RCA e-eproms CTC197

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:28:14 -0500

Ok, the 212119 eeprom instructions have been uploaded and is entitled:
"RCA 212119 eeprom instructions.pdf"

The 212119 eeprom data file and text file have been uploaded and
entitled as
"RCA eeprom data file 212119.zip"

Before I uploaded that, I uploaded the zip and called it "212119.zip".
Ty, you may remove this one. I realized afterward I should have named it
"RCA eeprom data file 212119.zip" to begin with.

Note: I am getting an error while attempting to upload with Mozilla
browser. I have to go and use Internet Exploder to do the uploading. Can
this be looked into, please?

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada