[TechAssist] Re: Need info on RCA e-eproms CTC197

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:59:39 -0600

Hugh,

You list CTC197 in the subject line, and CTC179 in the text.  You would
be confused if you were me, right?

According to PartsFinder, the CTC179DL needs #212119  "EEPROM Kit" --
whatever that means.  Must be special: has a retail price of $38.20.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:17:56 -0700 "Hugh @ Main TV" <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> My mistake, ordered wrong eeprom!  Sams lists 2 different eeproms,
> will
> order one of each to get right one.  This is a CTC179DL we have.
>
> Intrepid Video Support wrote:
>
> >You list two different chassis numbers. Which one is correct?
> >
> >Jeff Dougherty
> >Intrepid Video TV/VCR
> >263 S Front St
> >Steelton PA 17113