[TechAssist] Re: Need Service Manual for Panasonic PVC2541

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:03:12 EST

Yes, it still does the same thing Jerry.I monitor the shutdown line (pin 1
of IC6001-I'm assuming) and nothing seems to change there. While it is on the
vertical has overscan but I don't know the procedure for getting to the
servicing mode so I don't know whether that is a mis-adjustment or not. One
thing
I did notice is that there is a lack of blue in the picture, not  completely,
but a lack of, and the collector voltage on the blue driver is 214  volts like
the source voltage. The red and green collectors are about 132 volts.  Thank
you so much for your  interest.
Hollis Bates, EE-retired, Lewiston, Maine, _HSWAD@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:HSWAD@xxxxxxx)
In a message dated 2/18/05  9:32:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
greentron@xxxxxxx writes:
Does it  do that with the CRT socket unplugged?
Jerry Silverman
Greentron  Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232  3889