[TechAssist] Re: Need Service Manual for Panasonic PVC2541

  • From: Ernie - Valley TV & Stereo <valleytv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:42:28 -0800

Hollis:
I sent you the service manual last Saturday,
but got a message that it could not be delivered

The service manual on Panasonic website consists of many files
and the only way I could e-mail them as one file I had to zip them to
include them all in one file.
Could this be the reason that it could not be delivered?

Ernie

Ernie Niessen
Valley TV & Stereo
9401 Fletcher St.