[TechAssist] Re: Need Service Manual for Panasonic PVC2541

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:05:05 EST

If you upload it to the Members Area I could download it from there. Worth  a
try? Hollis Bates, EE-retired, Lewiston, Maine, _HSWAD@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:HSWAD@xxxxxxx)

                                       In a message dated 2/21/05 9:55:33
A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
tried  sending you the pdf schematic but came back
will try  again
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics  Inc