[TechAssist] Re: NSA

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:00:38 -0600

I thought you were a member of that Nesda group.
I understand it is a worn out, and defeated subject on the NesdaNet.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx