[TechAssist] Re: NSA

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 22:52:09 -0600

Thanks, Perry.
Isn't it amazing,.. that ONE name seems to come up MORE often then any
others ?
(Randy Whitehead @ Service West,...headquartered in Salt Lake City.)
There's your man !
The other names mentioned are simply puppets of his.

I leave the rest up to YOU !
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx