[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS5007R AND VS5017R SCHEMATICS

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:31:23 -0400

Don't forget to thermally check IC201 itself. My cousin's 35" Mitsubishi had
the same symptom and I thought I was chasing bad capacitors but I finally
found out it was the IC. Just thought I would mention this because it is
easy to check and might save you some hassle and time.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms