[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS5007R AND VS5017R SCHEMATICS

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:20:02 -0400

Jorge, you will need to check all five major boards carefully for leaky
caps.  Estimate high.  We rebuild lots of these and almost always see over
100 bad electrlytics on the V11 and 30 - 60 on the V12.  If you don't go
over the boards carefully and clean them up and resolder bad joints you can
expect more problems.  These manuals were never available from Mits
electronically.  Unless someone has scanned it you won't find it online.  I
have a copy on paper for both, if you need some part of it I can fax it to
you.  What kind of problems are you having?  I don't have anything on the
ctc211a.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL