[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS5007R AND VS5017R SCHEMATICS

  • From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:13:03 -0500

Jorge, I'm back in the middle of a VS6004 for the same problem Repaired it a
few months ago for that problem and several others. Now, the vertical
rolling is back, just not constant. We're both going to end up marrying
these. If you've changed the caps around IC2A01 and B01, then I'd look on
the sweep side at IC201 which is where I'm going to work over next. Unit is
too big to bring back to the shop. If you correct yours before I get done,
please post and I'll do the same. Good luck.
Terry H.
The TV Shop
Gonzales, Tx