[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS4544 - Vertical Output info.

  • From: "Gary Pahls" <bec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:53:14 -0500

Thanks for the tips but what I realy need is the pinout voltages for the
Vertical output IC, I cannot take a scope with me and I have no liturature
for this unit, I need to determine the status of the Output IC.  This unit
was intermittent and I have repaired the yoke connections and resoldered the
output circuit already.

Thanks,

Gary Pahls
Beloit Entertainment Center