[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS4544 - Vertical Output info.

  • From: "Gary Pahls" <bec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:32:53 -0500

Can someone tell me the proper voltage readings for the vertical output in this
unit.  It is using a LA7845.  The unit has no picture or menu's, High voltage
is fine.  The V-Ouput IC and associated circuit had several bad solder
connections and I suspect the IC got overstressed and blew.  The B+ line to pin
2 is fine.  Since I have no prints on this unit and it is 16 miles away I would
appreciate any and all help.
Thanks,
Gary Pahls
Beloit Entertainment Center