[TechAssist] Re: Message to Alvie Rodgers & others re help received for a Hitachi DP05 PTV in my shop

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:42:56 -0500

Well, What was the help? Please share all threads related to this post. Why
tease us this way? Also, I never saw any help from Hitachi. Was this all
private? This thanks should have been private like the help, it's useless.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 4C
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474