[TechAssist] Message to Alvie Rodgers & others re help received for a Hitachi DP05 PTV in my shop

  • From: "Robert McPherson" <rm502@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:55:14 -0500

"Alvie: Thank you VERY much for your help.  I have been using the Hitachi
website for over a year and am impressed with the support you give us.  I don't
know why other manufacturers won't support their product to the service
technician and the customer the way Hitachi does.  Occassionally, a customer
who is interested in purchasing a new set will ask me for a recommendation as
to what brand they should buy-and for the last several years, I have been
recommending Hitachi to them for this reason.  It's not only the performance
and price of a set that counts when making a purchase, but also the
serviceability during the lifecycle of the product.  Hitachi is an excellent
company to deal with, and I wish you continued success."
Thanks also to Bob Waterman, KenSmith and Larry Eastman for their help!

How about it, fellow TechAssist contributors?  Why can't other manufacturers do
the kind of support Hitachi does? This is the kind of support that builds great
loyalty to a brand.

Robert McPherson
Louisville, KY
Telephone (502) 367-9324