[TechAssist] Re: manual needed any one will be sufficient

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <mtv_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:31:20 -0500

Pete,

I have it right here on the bench. What do you need? Parts ID, or a scan
of a particular section?

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice: 330-821-6545
Mtv_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                           Ben Franklin