[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox RP2780A101 (Chassis 27T101) video problem

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:23:31 -0400

I've got the same problem here. The customer is satisfied the picture comes
on though. This set needed the regulator replaced and then this problem.
Customer didn't want to fix it as long as the picture came up. Would be
interested in the final repair if you find it. Thanks.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main