[TechAssist] Re: Mag RJ8550AK03 Focus Block question

  • From: "Eric Haskins" <ehaskins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:47:04 -0500

Damon,

     It appears to be all 3 tubes partially why I am leaning towards HV.  It
seems like if I could turn the the focus just a little more it would be
perfect.  If I go the opposite way they get really blurry. I didnt really
notice it as blurry when it was here before customer just complained of it
at the beginning of the week.

Thanks,
Eric Haskins
Eric Haskins Consulting