[TechAssist] Mag RJ8550AK03 Focus Block question

  • From: "Eric Haskins" <ehaskins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:15:40 -0500

This set is going to be the death of me!!!

I have checked Lens focus and electrical focus to the best picture. It seems
like I need to turn electrical focus 1/4 turn more clockwise and picture
would be great.  I dont have a HV probe (anymore) but I will borrow one from
another shop if need be.

Are these blocks notorious for this?? Heat transfer fluid was replaced 2
weeks ago.

Eric Haskins
Eric Haskins Consulting