[TechAssist] Mitsubishi projection model TS-4573- no vertical sweep

  • From: Ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:21:23 EST

Vertical ic401 has a hole in it- I believe it is an LA7838 but do not have
service manual to verify. I put one  in and replaced the 4 vertical filters.
I still have no vertical sweep. Pin 1 and 8 which are power sources for the
LA7838 read low- pin1 is 8vdc and pin 8 which normally would be about 24vdc
is only about 10vdc. Thanks for verification of part number and assitance as
to why I still have no sweep