[TechAssist] Re: Mag Model ms3650c129 chassis 36M800

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:33:13 -0500

Jim, sorry I didn't mention it in my original post. My mistake....I also
noticed in force about the noisy screen controls but the customer complained
about a pop of some sort but couldn't say if the picture was affected at the
time of the shutdown. I was suspecting either the fly, crt, or crt socket.
The socket seems to have a history according to Kevin at Tritronics. I have
the socket and fly on order and am waiting as we speak. The set has been
playing right next to me for over a week and has not shutdown once or even
popped.

Thanks, it is good to know about the screen setting being I am getting a new
fly and will need to adjust it. If I get any definate fixes I will post to
the group.

Thanks again

Jason
Moutons Electronics