[TechAssist] Re: Mag Model ms3650c129 chassis 36M800

  • From: RT Technologies <rthomas903@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 01:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

Is this one of those Health Care models used in
hospitals or hotels? What comes up on the screen when
you just hit menu can you get to color brightness etc?

What kind of problem are you having with the set?

Rodney Thomas
RT Technologies
Clarksville, MD
443-255-8598

--- Mouton's Electronics <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have this Mag set in and would like to take a look
> at the error codes so tried to bring up the typical
> 0-6-2-5-9-6-menu several times and never could get
> the service menu up. I looked around in the
> electronic service data and in the adjustments area
> said to enter the service mode then refers to a part
> of the manual that isn't there. Finding this strange
> I looked at the "known faults" the manual has. In
> there I found something that suggests that this
> model doesn't have a service mode and all versions
> of this chassis use a Factory mode of some sort and
> suggests there is a specific remote to be used in
> this mode. Looks like they are kindof goin back
> wards here, they suggest the part number is 4835 310
> 57511 but my supplier doesn't list it on there site.
>

> Also, the "known faults" suggest there is something
> I am assuming is like chipper checker that must be
> connected in factory mode called "ComPair"....Now I
> have been a ASC for NAP for longer than I can
> remember and have not heard of any of this, not even
> an offer to buy such equiptment.
>
> I guess my question is does anyone have any clue
> about anything I have found or does anyone know a
> for sure way to look at the error codes in this set,
> even to change color bias or cutoff, geometry and
> such.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jason
> Mouton's Electronics

> Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> http://sell.tech-assist.org
> The Tech Address Book:
> Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email
> Address:
> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your
> Login Info?".

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com