[TechAssist] Re: Jigs

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:26:36 -0800

If you have a dead set, can't you use any picture tube and yoke to see
if it comes on?  Of course the picture would look unusual.

What I do if I think I know what the problem is, I will bring just the
chassis in, fix it and take it back.  About 1/3 if the time I have to
bring the set in anyhow.  But at the time it does save me time in
finding someone to help me pick up the set.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx