[TechAssist] Re: Jigs

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:48:55 -0600

OLED will probably whoop DLP's butt quickly.  I haven't seen one
myself--yet, but from what I read I don't think the DLP will have a chance.
I read that you will probably be able to roll up an OLED big screen like a
beach towel (I assume the more expensive models)  OLE (organic luminescent
something or other---I think electrode) is suppose to be even kicking OLED's
butt.  All IMHO
Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St