[TechAssist] Re: Jigs

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:17:07 -0700

David,
Did you ever consider going to work for Sencore ?
I think they could use some of your ideas.
I think they could use an "Ace in the hole" about now,...with all the new
Technology that is out there. Them,.. along with the major manufacurers,
would be better off, to listen to some of the Technicians, then to just rely
on a highly educated engineer, to come up with a good piece of test
equipment. OH,..yes,...they make good componant testing equipment,...but,
what about something more useful, that would make our job easier ? And of
course,....we want the price to be reasonable. They might could just save
the balance of the 9,000 service centers that are still struggling to make a
living in this business. Let's see now,....9,000 X $2,000 each, would give
them $18 millon dollars to work with. A 5 % profit would give them $900K. I
guess that's just peanuts to them,...but, the number of service centers
could start climing back uo to 20,000. Still just peanuts,....so NEVER MIND
!

IMHO,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx