[TechAssist] Re: Home-based business insurance

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:59:31 -0800

Would they have covered it under the same claim, or under different 2
claims since they were 4 days apart?  Someone tried to steal my car
stereo and at the same time they scratched 'Hi' into the hood of my car.
Insurance said it was two different claims.  I thought that both
happened at the same time, but I don't know for sure.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx