[TechAssist] Re: Home-based business insurance

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:38:32 -0800

For the 200 amp service, the city had to replace the wire from the pole
to the house.  If I had gone with the 100 amp service the city would
have used the same gauge wire AND charged me the same $297 to disconnect
and reconnect the electrical.  Its only money.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx