[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Mod#32UX59B Chassis#M9LXU Vertical line thru middle of CRT

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 04:01:39 -0500

Hi Ron, vertical line means no horizontal deflection, thus, you have a
(nearly)
open capacitor coupling to the yoke, or the yoke itself is open / burned
Vertical IC has nothing to do with such vertical lines.
Would like to know what is the meaning of the word "verticle"
I apologize for my limited english
If you need the print, you should download it from the Hitachi site, it
should be
available there.
You have a good day.
          Jorge, GY Electronics, Dallas