[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Mod#32UX59B Chassis#M9LXU Vertical line thru middle of CRT

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:58:53 -0400

Ron,
Clarify something, is it a vertical white line, or horizontal.
A vertical white line would be a problem in your horizontal section.
Irregardless, why not take some voltage measurements? You'll help us help you.
Before you click send on your emails, read them pretending you know nothing
about
it, then ask yourself, is this enough information?
No one has time to type every single possibility for the limited posts you give.
And when you post conflicting information such as in this post, it will just
take
longer for you to get a response.

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055

Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com