[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Mod#32UX59B Chassis#M9LXU Vertical line thru middle of CRT

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:22:27 -0400

Or if a "technician" says vertical line AND mean vertical line, all would
understand.
It's one thing when one makes a mistake, but it's another when he/she does not
want to admit it.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055

Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com