[TechAssist] Re: HTML and Attachments

  • From: "T. Warren" <t-warren@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:22:05 -0600

I also use ZoneAlarm Pro and it, along with Norton 2002, seems to do a
great job of stopping most if not all of these virus attacks (as long as
Norton is updated regularly, which is the key)...

Something else that works - Uninstall the Windows Scripting Host (If
you're running Windows, that is) - These virii execute scripts when
opened - If there's no Scripting Host, they can't execute...

Terry Warren
t-warren@xxxxxxxx
Blackfoot, Idaho