[TechAssist] Fw: Sylvania tvcr Mod# SSC130 Need vcr diagram

  • From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:25:38 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:51 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Sylvania tvcr Mod# SSC130 Need vcr diagram

Ok since knowone seems to have an exploded view of this vcr, can at lease
someone tell me what this vcr crossed to. I know philip, funai and symphonic
cross to this tv vcr combo but which one. I hate to render this set fixless
just because i can find the location of this part. Your help is always
appreciated.

Thanks

Jose

> Hi Techs
> This tv came in with the vcr shutting down the set. I remove the vcr and
found a white parts with a little spring attach to it loose but can find the
location where it goes connected to. Does anyone have an explode view of the
vcr to find out where this part goes to. Like always your help is
appreciated.