[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Sylvania tvcr Mod# SSC130 Need vcr diagram

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:47:33 -0400

Most problems on that series of models originate with the mode switch. Just
finished an SSC190 with the same symptom. New mode switch fixed it. Old mode
switch had pitted tracks and I was afraid it would not last long if I just
cleaned it up and bent the contact springs for more pressure. Get parts at
parts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before you do anything else, make sure that the LED
prism is not broken off.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc