[TechAssist] Re: Fw: PROJECTION TV general question

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:12:02 -0400

Probably,  The way courts are today, anything can happen.  We have no logic
in our court system or school system.  They just banned tag at a school
because some are better at it than others and some might get there feelings
hurt.  If kid grow up like this they are not going to have enough guts to
make it in life.

Phillip R Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx