[TechAssist] Re: Fw: PROJECTION TV general question

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:01:37 -0600

This makes sense, Damon.
After all,...they got it down there (or up there),...so let THEM get it
back, at least onto the cement driveway, where you can handle it from there.
Also,....yes,...I have taken extra test equipment to the home. Even designed
a Circular Mag light that I can set on the floor, and work on printed ckts
just like on the bench. It's not a comfortable thing to do,....but, I
learned how to stand on my head in a corner a long time ago. This should be
a requirement for anybody getting into this business, anyway.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " I've enjoyed
93 North Main                                as much of this,
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087          as I can stand "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx