[TechAssist] Re: Fw: PROJECTION TV general question

  • From: <bobstv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:52:14 -0700

I only work on the RCA & GE projection sets.  I work on these by pulling the
light box & bringing it to the shop.
Since I am in your age group and a one man show I do not work on the new RCA
Digital Model #MM**** or anything that does not have a removable light box.

Robert J. Delhommer, Sr.
Bob's Electronics & TV Service
Maurice, LA 70555-0040