[TechAssist] Re: Ford AM/FM/8-track car radio

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:28:25 -0600

I believe the beatles white album also came in quad on both 8 track and lp.
Just thought I'd chime in.  I have an old cabinent stereo (quad) system at
home.  It has two speakers on the front, and two on the sides.   It works
but havent plugged it in in years.  Makes a great place for family photos
and the like.
Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St