[TechAssist] Re: Flashlight reccomendation

  • From: becyn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:25:44 -0500

Maybe you might think this is too much "stuff" to carry, but we use the plastic
encased 'trouble lights" or the "clip on" type. Good flood type illumination
and no weak battery problems...
I particularly like the plastic trouble light that can be placed statigically
just about anywhere inside the set with no conduction issues.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
still not a NESDA member!