[TechAssist] Re: Flashlight reccomendation

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:51:38 -0500

Nice, but doesn't seem to be available in our area....how about stuffing one
of these in your mouth if those aren't available? I personally like the X1
(uses AA alkaline) and the X0 models. Nice fit.

http://inovalight.com/
http://www.basegear.com/inovax1.html
http://www.productwizard.com/inovalights.html

Damon Brunger