[TechAssist] Re: Flashlight reccomendation

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:12:14 -0500

You know what the worst thing is? Handling that flashlight in your
mouth....when deeeeep in the back of your mind you're wondering if that
"soft-spoken gentleman" is a little "light in his loafers" or a poofter in
other words. (There you go Glenn....a parting remembrance of what you
brought to the table ;-)   )

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN