[TechAssist] Fix update RCA F27450, ATC113BB1 SMPS noise, HOT shorted...

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:12:49 -0500

Replaced the HOT (2SC5148, 237470), Flyback (263971).
Since the yert. yoke  jack  had a wrong plug on it (customer had opened
set and  plugged some wires that fit in the wrong jacks on chassis, see
original thread) I replaced the vertical output IC (TDA8172) as a
precaution. All is well now.
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader