[TechAssist] Re: Fisher CA-77

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:53:23 -0500

Tony,
I have a manual for this model and the output amp ic is STK-4191, your
original post said you had installed a STK-4151-11. Could be there was a
change in parts or you may have mis-read the number on the ic. I'll scan the
schematic page and email it as an attached file tomorrow to
tonyrock@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx