[TechAssist] Re: Fisher CA-77

  • From: Anthony Rock <tonyrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 04:58:50 -0400

The power supply is OK because the Right channel is clean. The audio
into the final is clean on both channels.  Tannebaum is no good, I wrote
to them asking about cost of shipping the manual to Trinidad and I got
no reply after 2 weeks. No way am I going to send them any money.

Thanks for the tip anyway I will keep the list informed if I come up
with anything.

Tony