[TechAssist] Re: Factory security requirements for service facilities

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:53:25 -0500

You're right about that. In field service and bench service I never used
ESD, just touched the chassis ground to balance any potential difference and
you will be ok.
Point to ponder: If your body is at 100v potential and your chassis is at
100v potential and your IC is at 100v potential does current flow between
any of these?? No.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services