[TechAssist] Re: Difference Between KSS-213B & KSS-213E

  • From: "David" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:02:28 -0400

I love you guys! This Tech Assist group is invaluable, I learn something new
each and every day. Comparing the "old" assembly to the "new" one I was able
to see and remove the static protection tab you guys were talking about.
Laser is installed and works perfect. I guess there is no real difference
between the two laser models. Thanks to Bob Waterman and Gary McCartney for
the information.

David Lessard
Alexandria Electronics
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada